Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yippy Skip - Sick Sick Sick

Friends I woke up today with a feeling in my stomach that was much worse than the feeling I had last night when I went to bed…

Scott Brown won last night – we should be singing songs and feeling joyful right? I am not feeling that way. I had a strange feeling last night in my gut when he was giving his “I won – We won” speech. His statement, “I go to Washington as the representative of no faction or interest, answering only to my conscience and to the people”, did not sit right with me and last night I could not articulate why it did not sit right. Those I was with said I was just not happy because he was not as conservative as I would like him to be. It was more… I just could not put my finger on it.

This morning I put my finger on it – beside my bed sits my friend – my guard against tyranny – my guard against intruders who may hurt my family – my “mind at peace” guard. As I opened my eyes the sun was peeking in through the plantation shutters and casting a morning shadow over my friend. I reached out and put my hand on her and felt the trigger… SUDDENLY my finger was on it. I jumped up out of bed and went to my computer and began to do some research.

My sinking feelings were confirmed – ONCE AGAIN – frick – ONCE AGAIN – WeThePeople ran with an insider who claimed he was one of us – when really he was the lesser of 2 evils. I am scrambling this morning to find in any of his stumping – ANY thing he said that was in alignment with the Constitution – did he EVER say, – “I stand with the Constitution”, did he EVER say, “we need to protect our Constitution”. And his speech last night, “I go to Washington as the representative of no faction or interest, answering only to my conscience and to the people” – I wish he would have said, I will go to DC and answer to the Constitution – but he did not say that – not even once did he bring up that beautiful documents name – NOT ONCE.

So, I looked at his record on gun rights – he is NO friend to the 2nd amendment. Pure and simple – he is no friend. OnTheIssues shows:

Rep. Brown indicated he supports the following principles concerning gun issues:
• Allow citizens to carry concealed guns.
• Require manufacturers to provide child-safety locks on guns.
• Require background checks on gun sales between private citizens at gun shows.
• Require a license for gun possession.

The 2nd Amendment is pure – it is clear – and when it gets watered down – government takes away the purity of our rights and takes those rights for governments sake. The government then DOES NOT fear its people – the people begin to fear the government and that is when we have tyranny. And we have tyranny right now.

So while everyone is making lemonade out of lemons – I don’t really want to be the one to poop in that lemonade – but I guess I am.

My friends – we all must get very active in our states and in our communities – DC is a growing cesspool of corruption and lies – we cannot change that from our towns and neighborhoods. We must change that IN our towns and neighborhoods. No more candidates that are in office – they must go. We must get folks elected from our neighborhoods and towns who we know. We must get initiatives on the ballot that put some teeth in the State Sovereignty protections. We must give up some of our hobbies and make “taking back our government” a hobby. We must be nosey in the classrooms, the courtrooms, chamber meetings, city planning meetings – they work for us – and we are checking in on them. We cannot believe a word they say – we can only believe the actions they do.

Any person who tells us we must rebuild a party or a political brand is full of shit. They are part of the problem – they are uneducated or bought off or both – RUN – do not walk – RUN away from those people – We are AMERICANS – we will have open elections, open primaries, WE THE PEOPLE will vote our own conscious – NO MORE BLUBBERING TALK of splitting the vote – any person who wants to run should be able to run – we sort it out in our own states until we have 2 candidates and then we vote on that – NO MORE BLUBBERING TALK of 2 party rule and the 2 party’s have all the power and money –

That is the game they want us to believe and play – and we keep dodging the bullets (healthcare, cap&tax, on and on and on) but when we realize they are only shooting in our direction to intimidate us and we reach for our holster for some mental reassurance – some “peace of mind” – we will realize sadly – we were stripped of that holster a long time ago. We will look around and be thankful for our property and be reminded that we dont own that property and we will be suddenly very grateful for our job or our business and we will be shown that we dont control that either - the government requires it so we can be a strong and prosperous nation - protecting all.... the loss of ONE liberty is the same as the loss of ALL liberties!

For the remainder of this year – this blog is dedicated to elections, their reform, who is giving money to who, organizing locally, ballot initiatives and the Constitutional questions we should all be knowing and asking.

Join me!

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% then we have clinton go too the un saying the USA will support any small arms treaty they come up with this has to stop!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree he is not the best candidate we could have ran. But it is still a powerful victory. Remember that Mass one of the most liberal states in the US. We have our own candidates McInnis and Norton who aren't pure conservatives either. And we are not as liberal as Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete